Wow! Do you want to score some amazing deals of up to 60% off on recently retired products?! Go check out the clearance rack now and see all of the amazing deals!
You can snag the Moonlight Paper Pack for $2.79, Texture Boutique for only $14.99, Thick Bakers Twine for $1.39, and Chalkboard Paper for $3.19 just to name a few items! There are more fabulous items on there! Go grab a few deals! SHOP NOW
Be Create, Kristin
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Texture Boutique Machine
Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine
So let’s be honest, sometimes you just don’t have a lot of time to craft. I know because I have been experiencing the crafting doldrums lately! I finally sat down Friday night with my newest Paper Pumpkin box and some new supplies from the Occasions Catalog and did some crafting! This sweet valentine was created using an exclusive stamp set from January’s Paper Pumpkin box. Let me tell you how thankful I am to have that little red box delivered to my door once a month! Especially when I don’t have a lot of time to be creative on my own! If you don’t have the little red box in your mailbox every month you are missing out! Right now during Sale-A-Bration you can order the pre-paid 3 month subscription for the sale price of $54.85 and when you order it you will receive Sale-A-Bration benefits!
Be Creative, Kristin
I’m here!! I know it’s been awhile. I had a great time last weekend stamping with the ladies that attended my annual Holiday Jingle event! I’ve been asked to share the cards that we created and I’m starting with this cute little bird. Isn’t he sweet?!
Old Olive (card base): 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″
Sahara Sand: 4″ by 5 1/4″
Season Of Style Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ by 1 1/2″
Tips for creating this card:
Be Creative, Kristin
- Start by stamping your bird image from the For The Birds Stamp Set on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch your image out using your 2 1/2″ circle punch.
- Using your Stampin’ Write Markers color your bird image.
- Sponge the edges of the circle using your sponge and the Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.
- Take your piece of Sahara Sand card stock and using the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder run it through your Big Shot. Adhere this to your Old Olive card stock card base.
- Cut a flag end on your piece of Season of Style Designer Series Paper using paper snips. Adhere this on top of your Sahara Sand card stock.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals add your focal image to the front of your card. You’re done!