Hello & Happy Monday to you!! I am back with another MDS page for MDS Monday! Today’s page uses the Digital Kit called On The Go. This page was inspired by the talented Heather Summers from her MDS Class.
It has been feeling a lot like summer here lately and so I have been in the mood to scrapbook a lot of my pictures from last summer. I just love this picture of my middle son on his new big wheel! He received this as a present for his third birthday! The supplies for this page came entirely from the digital kit On The Go with the exception of the frame which is from Downtown Grunge.
* 20-piece stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Paper patterns
* 21 embellishments
* One-page 12″ x 12″ designer template
* Perfect for little boy projects or road trip and travel themes
* Stamp brush sets include imagery from retired traditional sets: By Land, By Air, and By Sea
* Brand new coordinating paper patterns and embellishments
Basic Gray, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Thanks for stopping by! Kristin