Have you heard about the new Firm Foam Classic Ink Pads? Are you wondering what the hype is all about? Well, let me tell you I admit I was skeptical at first. I thought I would order a few and see for myself what this “new” ink pad was all about. They are great! These ink pads will change your stamping experience! Here are a few details about them and a quick video from Stampin’ Up! staff Shannon West.
We know you’re going to love these new Stampin’ Pads! Just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!
In addition, our new Stampin’ Pads
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are:
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin’ Pads is fine, we do not recommend using the old ink formula in the new firm foam pads.
Additional features you’re gonna love:
- The firm foam is nice and flat and will not become wavy.
- The firm foam material does not imprint on the stamp images like the felt pad sometimes did. However, because the firm foam material is a foam base material, the stamp image can momentarily leave an imprint on the pad, which can transfer to a second stamped image. By inking your stamp on different areas of the pad or waiting momentarily for the ink to rise back to the top, you can easily avoid this situation.
- The firm foam material is soft and has a nice bounce to it. It’s not hard like the felt is.
- The ink lay-down (how the ink is absorbed into the card stock) is even, not blotchy, and dries quickly. It has an increased opacity and stamps solid images beautifully.
Thanks for stopping & Be Creative! Kristin