Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit and receive everything you need to complete the Howl-O-Ween Printer’s Tray Project Kit featured as a FREE product bonus!
The Howl-O-Ween Printer’s Tray Project Kit includes:
- Products (shown on the right in photo above) needed to create the adorable project (on the left). Ink and clear blocks not included.
- You will receive the Stampin’ Up! Toxic Treats stamp set (Holiday Catalog) in your choice of wood or clear-mount.
- Also included is a full pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, full Baker’s Twine and partial products (enough to create the project) of the ribbon and buttons shown.
- The Howl-O-Ween project kit isn’t offered anywhere else. Be sure to take advantage of this special offer in August!
The $99 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is a hobby stamper or business demonstrator’s paper crafting dream come true! In addition to the Spooktacular product bonus, there are several reasons to get the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit now. YOU CHOOSE: For $99 you get $125 worth of YOUR CHOICE of ANY current products in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
- FREE SHIPPING: The starter kit ships to you FREE, another 10% savings.
- I LOVE THIS CATALOG: You’ll receive 8 copies of the annual catalog as part of your kit. Share with friends, customers or keep one in every room. The catalog is THAT good with it’s clean and simple design, pretty samples and oodles of stamp choices.
- TRY IT OUT: Test out demonstrator discounts and benefits from the time you purchase your kit in August through Dec. 31. There’s no obligation to purchase anything further but the discounts are divine if you do!
- FILL YOUR WISH LIST: Enjoy a 1 time benefit of 30% off your first demonstator product order of $150 or more (placed within 45 days).
- EVERYDAY DISCOUNT: You’ll receive an everyday 20% discount on anything you purchase while you remain active.
- PRE-ORDER: Purchase Stampin’ Up! products one month in advance of the customer sales period. Cool.
- RESOURCES: Stampin’ Up! offers a monthly magazine, private website and gallery, video tutorial library and much more.
Again, there’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to sit down with you or chat through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Be creative, Kristin