I have just returned from a fabulous and relaxing weekend at my Mom’s house! We spent all weekend crafting, making cards, scrap booking, and knitting to our hearts content! I am back home to my hectic schedule and feeling so relaxed!
I will be sharing the cards that I made throughout the week, but for now I had to share with you my absolute favorite card of the weekend.
One of the fun things about going to Mom’s is that she has a whole bunch of Stampin’ Up! goodies that I don’t have so I was able to play with a few new things! One of my favorite details of this card is the Lace Tape. I just love it and will be making a order for some soon! There’s nothing like feeding my addiction. 🙂
I realized after making this card that it could fit the Create With Connie and Mary sketch for the week as well! Head on over there and check out their challenge for the week!
I will be back later in the week to share more cards with you.
As always thanks for stopping by!
Be creative, Kristin
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Primrose Petals 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- More Amore Designer Series Paper
- Pool Party 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Delicate Details Lace Tape
- White Baker’s Twine
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- Delightful Dozen – Clear-Mount Stamp