Have you ever stamped on your designer series paper? This is such a fun technique and way to bring some extra interest to your cards. To get the best look using this technique you want to choose designer series paper that does not have a lot of bold patterns in it. That will take away from the look. Instead, choose papers that have subtle patterns or simple monochromatic patterns. The First Edition Newsprint Designer Series Paper works well for this technique.
In order to give my flowers from the Summer Silhouettes stamp set a little more pop I used Jet Black Stazon to stamp them. I also embossed the tops of the flowers using the Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder. The ‘Thanks So Much’ stamp from the Oh, Hello stamp set is also embossed in Basic Black. There are a lot of fun embossed layers going on in this card as well just to add to the look.
So get out your designer series paper and stamp away!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 5/8 Inch Crochet Trim Victoria
- Oh, Hello Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Summer Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- 3/16 Inch Corner Punch
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Versamark Pad
- Jet Black St?zOn Pad
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder