It’s been raining here for a few days now and so when I went to prepare the project for our monthly demonstrator gathering I naturally grabbed my new stamp set Rain or Shine!
The card has so many fun little details all found in the Spring Catalog. Don’t have one, well just let me know and I will get one out to you asap. Just look at the fun embossing detail from the Cloudy Day Textured Embossing Folder and that beautiful striped organdy ribbon! I hope the gals enjoy making this card tonight! I’m so lucky to have all of the friends I have made doing this job!
All of the colors for this card are from Stampin’ Up! Subtle Collection. You can get all of the full size ink pads in the subtles collection for $49.95!
If you haven’t tried our new style of firm foam ink pads you need to get these! The coverage is awesome!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Rose Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Bashful Blue 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Marina Mist 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Rain Or Shine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Marina Mist 3/8″ Striped Organdy Ribbon