Are you in need of a few quick cards? This one would definitely fit the bill! I made several of these yesterday to send out to my online customers for the month of March! I hope they love it as much as I do.
To create the look you need to punch your flower out of of the front of the card creating a ‘window’ and set the flower aside. Then using some of your favorite designer series paper, in this case I used the Floral District, punch out a 2 1/2″ circle and place it behind the punched flower image. Mount this on a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock and you have a beautiful focal image!
I added a fun button and some ruffled ribbon to the card as well! I know it’s hard to imagine, but the In-Colors from 2011-2013 will be leaving us soon! So don’t miss out on getting these colors if you love them like I do.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Lucky Limeade 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Blossom Punch
- Perfectly Penned – Clear-Mount Stamp
- Lucky Limeade 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
- Floral District Designer Series Paper
- Sycamore Street Ribbon Button Pack
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch