Every month at the monthly demonstrator meeting that I attend we are given a challenge. This month, Lyssa asked us to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) a card that we found on Pinterest. I don’t know about you, but I LOVE Pinterest! I can spend hours on Pinterest. It was hard for me to choose a card to CASE, but eventually I decided to choose a card that I found from Jill Hillard.
I was able to copy the card almost exactly. The only things I had to change was the saying (because I didn’t own the same stamp set) and the punch for the same reason. I love the layout on this card and the colors are just bold and beautiful!
Since I had all of my supplies out, I decided to go ahead and create a card using Jill’s card as my inspiration. I kept with the same color scheme, but changed the layout up a little bit.
They are both just lovely cards! What a fun challenge! If you are interested in following me on Pinterest, you can find me HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today! Don’t forget TODAY (April 8th, 2013) is the last day for FREE SHIPPING! Click on any of the links below to take you directly to my shop or click on the Order Online button to the right.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Summer Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Summer Starfruit 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Raspberry Ripple 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Midnight Muse 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Punch Pack
- Scallop Edge Border Punch