I can’t take all the credit for this beautiful card! There was a similar one that I found on Pinterest and decided to CASE. I did change a few of the details, just to make it my own though and I absolutely love the result!
The stamps used on this card are from the My Paper Pumpkin welcome kit. I am really enjoying the fact that even though I created all of my cards in the first kit I have these fabulous new stamps to play with! If you would like more information on My Paper Pumpkin you can learn more here.
Would you like to make this card? Check out the Stamping Supplies to see what I used. Click on the links to go to my online store.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Baja Breeze 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Summer Starfruit 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Color Spritzer Tool
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- From My Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- Comfort Café Designer Series Paper