This card was one of the five featured cards at May’s Card Class.
Stampin’ Up! does a really great job of making sure stamp sets, colors, and even punches coordinate with each other. I used the 2 1/2″ circle punch to punch out the thank you greeting from whisper white card stock. I stamped one of the medium sized medallions from the Daydream Medallion stamp set behind and realized that it fit perfectly together! I just love it when things coordinate!
Did you notice the splatter on the background of the card? I used the splatter stamp from My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit to create that! It adds just a little bit of texture to the background. Check out the links below to see all the products used on this card.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- From My Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Daydream Medallions Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Pool Party Baker’s Twine
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Rose Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad