Happy Friday! I have a little Friday inspiration for you today. 🙂 This was one of the five cards we created at my monthly card class in July. I feel like I have been using Gorgeous Grunge on almost every single card I have made lately! It’s such a wonderful and versatile stamp set! I can’t seem to put it down. Maybe I should hide it from myself so that I’m not tempted to use it all the time…okay maybe not!
I pulled out my Beautiful Butterfly Bigz die for the focal point on this card. I added a smaller butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and grunged up my card. Check out my Stamping Supply links for other products used on this card. I kept hearing from a lot of the ladies as they made this card that it was one of their favorites. Many of them also said it wasn’t their typical style, but they loved that it took them out of their comfort zone. I’m so happy to share what I love with others and see them excited about being creative!
I am looking forward to my next monthly stamp class which will be on August 27th. This class is full, however if you are interested in attending one of my classes sign up for my email subscriptions (on the sidebar of my blog) so that you get all of my newsletters and information on monthly classes that I hold. I promise not to sell your email or bombard you with a million emails a week! Once you subscribe you will also receive my free informational email: 5 Tips Every Stamper Should Know.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Summer Starfruit 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Gorgeous Grunge
- Gorgeous Grunge
- Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Beautiful Butterflies Stampin’ Up! Bigz Die
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Itty Bitty Banners Clear-Mount Stamp Set