I mentioned my love affair with the color yellow recently. In particular it seems that I can’t stay away from Daffodil Delight. I loved this little piece of Designer Series Paper from the Gingham Garden pack that I had to use it and of course it had yellow in it.
This card was a pretty quick one that we made at my monthly stamp class in August. The stamp set Regarding Dahlias is really becoming a favorite of mine as well! The stamp is so detailed and can really stand alone as a focal point on a card without much in addition. If you want to know what other products were used on this card check out my Stamping Supplies links below.
Thanks for stopping by! It’s a long weekend for those of us in the US while we celebrate Labor Day on Monday. Enjoy!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper