Yes, I have gone crazy for grunge! I just love all of the elements in the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I promise I’m not using it on every single card, but I could!
This was a really fun card to put together. I actually made it with my oldest son in mind, he will be celebrating his 8th Birthday later this month. I wanted to play around with my Show & Tell Photopolymer stamps so I used the banner image and cut it out for my focal point. In addition to the elements from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set I added a little bit of washi tape and finished it off with a little cute clip. The color palette was pulled from the Epic Day Designer Series Paper.
Supply links are below. Thanks for stopping by!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Wild Wasabi 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic Gray 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Show Tell 1 Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Show Tell 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Hung Up Cute Clips