Hello! I have a fun project and tutorial for you today! I created this box based off of several others that I have seen.
This little treat box is made using the Envelope Punch Board. I am in LOVE with my envelope punch board. Never has making envelopes been SO easy! Of course there are lots of creative ideas for using it to make things besides envelopes. For supplies used please see my links below under Stamping Supplies.
Just a few notes about the leaves on my project. I used the emboss resist technique to create them. I stamped my leaf image with versamark and embossed using gold embossing powder. Then I used sponges and three different colored inks to sponge the leaves before cutting them out. It gives them such a pretty look!
You can find the tutorial and printable PDF for this box by clicking here. I hope you give it a try! Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to help.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Tags 4 You Clear-Mount Bundle
- 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon
- Envelope Punch Board
- Early Espresso 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Stamping Sponges
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Sticky Strip
- Versamark Pad
- Gently Falling Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents