Have you shifted gears yet and started thinking about your holiday cards? I usually start planning my Christmas cards in September, believe it or not! I have several events that I need to plan for, one of them being my big Holiday Jingle event, which this year is being held on November 9th from 10:00 – 3:00. If you live in the Johnson Creek area and want to attend, please let me know and I will send you the sign up information.
I love holiday cards with a vintage feel and that’s what I was going for with this one. Lots of distressing and sponging adds to the vintage feel of it. Did you notice that little date stamp on the right hand side? I just love it!! I used the This and That Rotary Stamp to create the date to stamp on the card. To see the other supplies I used look at my Stamping Supplies list below.
Remember if you live local to me and want to join me for a fun day of making holiday cards (including this one) let me know! I’d love to have you!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
- Postage Due Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Post Card Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tag It Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Postage Stamp Punch
- Stamping Sponges
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Stampin’ Distress Tool
- Remember This And That Rotary Stamp