Happy Monday!! I made it through what is typcially my biggest event of the year! My annual Holiday Jingle event is one of my favorite events, but always a lot of work!
With Christmas only weeks away I thought I’d help get you inspired to start on your holiday cards if you haven’t already started! All week I’m going to share a different holiday card idea.
This card uses a new single stamp called Prince Of Peace. I just love it and I can’t help but break into the Hallelujah Chorus every time I see it! I decided I wanted this one to have a more elegant feel to it so I embossed the main stamp image using silver embossing powder. I know it’s hard to tell in the picture, but in real life it’s just beautiful!
Check out my links below to see what other products I used on this card. Don’t forget to stop back all week for more holiday card inspiration!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon
- Prince Of Peace Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Versamark Pad
- Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders