Hello! It’s day two of holiday card inspiration! Today’s card was inspired by a beautiful card I saw on Pinterest created by Teneale Williams. I adapted my version to accommodate the supplies I had on hand.
This was one of the four cards created at my Holiday Jingle event and it was definitely a favorite of many. The only tricky part was using the Expressions Thinlits to cut out the word “Merry”. A quick tip for you when using the thinlits is to run them through the Big Shot at least three times. This should help it to cut all the way through and come out cleanly.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
- Expressions Thinlits Dies
- Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock