Hello! It’s Thursday, day four of our week long holiday card inspiration! Today I’m sharing a card that was created by Maureen as one of our make-n-takes for our monthly demonstrator meetings. I just love the stamp set used on this card called Endless Wishes! It was so popular that it sold out when it was first released! I am happy to report it is back in stock now!
Just look at all that sparkle!! We used a technique called “ghosting” on this card. To do this technique you need to first stamp in Whisper White craft ink and then stamp over the same location in your classic ink, in this case we used Smoky Slate.
Thanks for stopping by today for day four and I hope you have been enjoying your week of holiday card inspiration!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad
- Large Oval Punch
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Silver Glimmer Paper