Have you started thinking about Easter cards yet? I have already made several and I’m absolutely loving the new single stamp Blessed Easter that’s in the Occasions Catalog! Perfect for your Easter cards or leave the sentiment off and you have beautiful spring tulips.
Daffodil Delight Card Base: 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″
Sahara Sand: 5 1/4″ by 4″
Sweet Sorbet DSP: 5 1/8″ by 1 1/2″
Tips for creating this card:
- Add texture. Adding texture to your cards has never been easier! Grab your Textured Boutique Embossing Machine and your favorite embossing folder and add simple texture to your cards. The embossing folder used here is one of the FREE Sale-a-bration choices!
- Dress it up with designer series paper (DSP). When I’m looking for color inspiration I grab some DSP and choose my color combinations from there. The DSP used on this card is from the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Pack also a FREE Sale-a-bration choice.
- Color it in! Grab your markers and add some ink! The Blessed Easter stamp is what is called a line image stamp. Line image stamps are perfect for coloring! I grabbed my 2012-2014 In Color Markers and added ink in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe. I always highlight a few areas by going over them twice with my markers, usually following along the natural lines of the stamp.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
Ribbon & Trim