Today’s card was inspired by this weeks Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA216). I love this clean and simple sketch and knew instantly that the Four Feathers stamp set (available in the Holiday Catalog August 28) would be perfect for this card.
Lost Lagoon: 8 1/2″ x 11″ card base
Sahara Sand: 3 3/4″ x 5″
Whisper White: 2 1/2″
Moonlight Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2″
Tips for creating this card:
- Stamp your feathers in Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Sahara Sand. Use the matching Feathers Framelits to cut them out. No more fussy cutting! Put a little SNAIL adhesive on them to hold them together.
- Tie a bow using your Whisper White Twine and adhere it with a glue dot to the top of your feathers.
- Assemble your card layers. The white layer and designer paper are cut to overlap slightly on your card.
- Before adhering them to your card base add your ribbon. Cut your Lost Lagoon ribbon slightly larger (about 4 1/4″) and wrap it around to the back and adhere with SNAIL adhesive.
- Add your feathers to the front of your card using a Stampin’ Dimensional to give a little height.
- Stamp your greeting in Hello Honey.
Be Creative, Kristin