I’m here!! I know it’s been awhile. I had a great time last weekend stamping with the ladies that attended my annual Holiday Jingle event! I’ve been asked to share the cards that we created and I’m starting with this cute little bird. Isn’t he sweet?!
Old Olive (card base): 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″
Sahara Sand: 4″ by 5 1/4″
Season Of Style Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ by 1 1/2″
Tips for creating this card:
- Start by stamping your bird image from the For The Birds Stamp Set on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch your image out using your 2 1/2″ circle punch.
- Using your Stampin’ Write Markers color your bird image.
- Sponge the edges of the circle using your sponge and the Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.
- Take your piece of Sahara Sand card stock and using the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder run it through your Big Shot. Adhere this to your Old Olive card stock card base.
- Cut a flag end on your piece of Season of Style Designer Series Paper using paper snips. Adhere this on top of your Sahara Sand card stock.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals add your focal image to the front of your card. You’re done!
Be Creative, Kristin