Today’s card features the Seasonally Scattered stamp set. I used one of my favorite techniques called the Rock N’ Roll technique with the ‘thanks’ saying on the front of this card.
Old Olive (card base): 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″
Whisper White card stock: 5″ by 3 1/2″
Tangerine Tango card stock: 5″ by 1″
Tips for creating this card:
- Start by embossing the front of your card base (Old Olive) using the Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder. This folder really adds to the fall feeling of the card.
- Ink the “thanks” stamp from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set in Hello Honey Ink and then roll only the edges of the inked stamp in the Tangerine Tango ink. This is called the Rock N’ Roll Technique. Stamp this image onto your Whisper White card stock. You may want to practice this a few times to get the hang of it. Just make sure to clean your stamp well in between stamping.
- You can add stamps around your focal image if desired. I added some leaves in Hello Honey and the word ‘give’.
- Punch the strip of Tangerine Tango card stock using your Scallop Edge Border Punch and attach this to the bottom of your Whisper White card stock.
- Tear off a piece of Washi Tape from the Season of Style Washi Tape pack and adhere it to the lower right hand corner of your Whisper White card stock.
- Attach a piece of skinny ribbon (I used a retired ribbon here) using your handheld stapler.
- Add the main image to the front of your card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Be Creative, Kristin