Wow! Do you want to score some amazing deals of up to 60% off on recently retired products?! Go check out the clearance rack now and see all of the amazing deals!
You can snag the Moonlight Paper Pack for $2.79, Texture Boutique for only $14.99, Thick Bakers Twine for $1.39, and Chalkboard Paper for $3.19 just to name a few items! There are more fabulous items on there! Go grab a few deals! SHOP NOW
Be Create, Kristin
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Texture Boutique Machine
Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker’s Twine
I am just adoring the new stamp set called Sprinkles of Life! There are SO many possibilities with this set! Stampin’ Up! even came out with the Tree Builder Punch so you can easily punch out all the little shapes in this set. This stamp set is the new Ronald McDonald Charity set this year and for every purchase $3 goes to the Ronald McDonald Charity. I love that too!
This card also showcases the brand new 2015-2017 In-Color Collection! Pair them with the fabulous new Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack and you can’t go wrong! They coordinate so perfectly together!
Be Creative, Kristin
Wait no more! The brand new 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up! Catalog is here!!
Click on the image above to view the online 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. For your own personal copy just send me an email and I would be happy to send you one!
There are so MANY fabulous new items, but I created my Top 5 list to give you an idea of just a few of the new products to choose from!
Enjoy & Be Creative, Kristin
Top 5 2015-2016 Catalog Must Have Items!
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! releases a new photopolymer stamp set the second Tuesday of every month? The Lovely Amazing You stamp set was released in February and I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to order it!
This stamp set has 5 fabulous sayings and I especially love the handwriting font! Along with the feather image there is also a little heart and an envelope image. You can see the full stamp set images here.
I was looking for a soft color palette when I designed this card so I grabbed a piece of the designer series paper from the Lullaby Designer Series Paper Collection. The soft colors worked perfectly. I also love that this paper can be used for SO much more than just baby cards! It just so happened that I used several of the 2013-2015 In-Colors, which sadly will be retiring this year. Make sure you grab them before they are gone!
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock: 4 1/4″ by 11″
Lullaby Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2″ by 4 1/4″
Whisper White Banner cut using the Banner Framelits
Tips for Creating this card:
- Fold your cardstock base in half.
- Adhere the piece of Lullaby Designer Series Paper at the top of your card base.
- Add a bow by tying a long piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine around the front of your card.
- Stamp your feather image on the banner using Pistachio Pudding Classic Ink.
- Next stamp the greeting of your choice on the tag using the Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink.
- Randomly stamp the heart image on your tag using the Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Ink.
- Adhere three sequins using glue dots from the 2013-2015 In-Color Sequin Assortment Pack.
- Finish off your card and add the banner to the front of your card base using Stampin’ Dimensions.
Be Creative, Kristin