All new to the Stampin’ Up! Product line…Photopolymer Stamp Sets!
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp SetRecommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)||$13.95|
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don’t plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Still not sure…check out the video on the new Photopolymer Stamps!
Be Creative, Kristin