With names like Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush the new 2013-2015 In Color Collection just begs to be used with this cupcake set! It’s making me hungry just thinking about it!
Doesn’t that cupcake just look yummy enough to eat?! I used the Baked Brown Sugar as the base for this card, and the first layer is Strawberry Slush. These new in-colors coordinate so well with each other and the other great classic colors offered through Stampin’ Up! Did you notice the fun piercing on the card? I wanted to add a little interest and decided to use my paper piercing tool and the circle template to create the fun design on the background.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Create A Cupcake – Clear-Mount Stamp
- Cupcake Punch
- Whisper White 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter
- Paper-Piercing Tool
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Strawberry Slush 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock