I don’t know about you, but I sometimes struggle coming up with appropriate cards for the men in my life. I can stamp flowers ALL day, but I really have to get thinking when it comes to guy cards. This card fits the bill for both a guy card and it’s also a quick card to make!
This card uses the stamp set called You’re Amazing which I think lends itself to guy cards easily. I also added a manly color combination of crumb cake, daffodil delight, night of navy, and old olive. And don’t you just love those candy dots?! I just can’t stop using them! They are so easy and add such a fun little pop of color!
I hope you enjoyed my quick birthday card for the guy in your life! To purchase the supplies to make this card follow the links below under Stamping Supplies.
Be Creative, Kristin
- You’re Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Brights Candy Dots
- Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies