I was playing around in the stamping zone today and decided to create a card using some of the leftover leaves I had embossed from my Thanksgiving Treat Boxes.
If you haven’t tried the emboss resist technique you really need to try it! It’s so easy and gives such a stunning result! Here is how you do it. Start by stamping your image in versamark, I used the leaves from the Gently Falling stamp set. Then sprinkle your gold embossing powder and tap off the excess. Heat emboss your images.
The next step is to choose two or three colors and randomly sponge them over the image. Just like I have done here. Aren’t they so pretty?! Once they are sponged to your satisfaction cut them out and use them on your project. It really is that easy!
If you are interested in making this card I have listed the supplies below. Clicking on any of the supplies will take you directly to my online store. Happy Stamping!
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- Tags 4 You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Baked Brown Sugar 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Versamark Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Stamping Sponges
- Gently Falling Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Heat Tool
Be Creative, Kristin