Is it spring yet?! This midwest winter feels like it’s been going on forever! Today we are expecting another 3-6 inches of snow! To help get through this never-ending winter I have been using my new stamps and bright springy colors. I figured if spring won’t come yet then I will just have to bring a little spring to my stamping!
This card uses the new Happy Watercolor stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. I love how it the watercolor stamp makes it look like I actually took a brush and watercolored on my paper! I also did a little heat embossing on the card with gold embossing powder. You may have already noticed that gold is very trendy again. The gold gives such an elegant feel to this card. To find out what other stamping supplies I used see my links below.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Happy Watercolor [clear]
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Versamark Pad
- So Saffron 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Whisper White 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon