Boy am I glad it’s Friday! It’s been a long week! 🙂 I don’t know if you’ve seen the new Occasions Catalog yet, but I’m absolutely loving all of the new products! They are so fresh and fun to play with. This was a card created with the Perfect Pennants stamp set for my monthly card class. I used markers to color in the Make A Wish stamp and added a little fun Retro Fresh washi tape. The tag was made using the new Angled Tag Topper Punch. So fun! For links and other products used please see my Stamping Supplies below.
If you are in need of an Occasions Catalog please let me know. I would be happy to send one out to you. It’s such a different experience to look at it in person.
Be Creative, Kristin
- 2013-2015 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
- Perfect Pennants [english, clear]
- Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker
- Retro Fresh This And That Designer Washi Tape
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Angled Tag Topper Punch
- Coastal Cabana 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim
- White Baker’s Twine
- Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder