I’m off to help my sister and her family move into their new home! Of course I couldn’t show up empty handed so I created a card using the new Holiday Home Photopolymer stamp set!
Old Olive (card base): 8 1/2″ by 11″
Moonlight Designer Series Paper: 4″ by 2 1/2″
Daffodil Delight: 3 1/4″ by 2 3/4″
Whisper White: 3″ by 2 1/2″
Tips for creating this card:
- Stamp your house image using the Tuxedo Black Momento Ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock. Color the house in using your Old Olive Blendabilities for the house and Daffodil Delight for the windows.
- Use your Homemade Holiday Framelits to cut out the house from your scrap paper.
- Place your colored house on your piece of 3″ by 2 1/2″ Whisper White card stock using two Dimensionals. Stamp the remaining house and lamps using the Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- Punch the heart out using the heart shape punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack from your Blackberry Bliss card stock scrap.
- Adhere the Moonlight Designer Series Paper to your card front.
- Add your Blackberry Bliss ribbon by cutting it slightly larger than your designer series paper. Adhere the ends to the back of the paper and tie a bow on the front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add your main focal image to the front of the card.
Be Creative, Kristin