Did you know that Stampin’ Up! releases a new photopolymer stamp set the second Tuesday of every month? The Lovely Amazing You stamp set was released in February and I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to order it!
This stamp set has 5 fabulous sayings and I especially love the handwriting font! Along with the feather image there is also a little heart and an envelope image. You can see the full stamp set images here.
I was looking for a soft color palette when I designed this card so I grabbed a piece of the designer series paper from the Lullaby Designer Series Paper Collection. The soft colors worked perfectly. I also love that this paper can be used for SO much more than just baby cards! It just so happened that I used several of the 2013-2015 In-Colors, which sadly will be retiring this year. Make sure you grab them before they are gone!
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock: 4 1/4″ by 11″
Lullaby Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2″ by 4 1/4″
Whisper White Banner cut using the Banner Framelits
Tips for Creating this card:
- Fold your cardstock base in half.
- Adhere the piece of Lullaby Designer Series Paper at the top of your card base.
- Add a bow by tying a long piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine around the front of your card.
- Stamp your feather image on the banner using Pistachio Pudding Classic Ink.
- Next stamp the greeting of your choice on the tag using the Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink.
- Randomly stamp the heart image on your tag using the Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Ink.
- Adhere three sequins using glue dots from the 2013-2015 In-Color Sequin Assortment Pack.
- Finish off your card and add the banner to the front of your card base using Stampin’ Dimensions.
Be Creative, Kristin