Do you LOVE crafting and want to get all of your products at a discount?
It’s easy to join!
As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you will receive:
Product Discount: Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor – or whatever your passion may be!
Extra Income: You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger – the monthly payment for your new car. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
Flexible Schedule: This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
Support: There are many resources available to you on the demonstrator only website! I will also be there to cheer you along and help with anything you need.
FAQs about Being a Demonstrator
1. What are the minimum sales requirements?
- You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop!
- Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
- Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum.
3. Can I be my own hostess?
- Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
4. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
- The Starter Kit is only $99, and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at $65).
- Looking for product suggestions for your starter kit? Here is a helpful flyer: Product Suggestions
5. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
- You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5–20 percent of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2–6.5 percent of your recruits’ sales).
6. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
- No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
7. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
- Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a monthly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual, and a Product Guide.
8. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
- Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper-crafting supplies. In that time, notonly have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
9. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
- You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders.
However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about me: I became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in 2006, shortly after my first son was born. I needed a creative outlet and stamping fit the bill! I am now blessed to be a stay-at-home mom to three boys (ages 8, 6, and 4). Stamping is my passion and I love to share it with everyone! I believe that creativity lies in all of us and I am excited to help you discover your creativity through stamping. If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me at email@example.com
Be Creative, Kristin