Well, we just got hit with another big snow storm here in Wisconsin! Now, don’t get me wrong I like the snow, I’m just ready for spring! So I got out a few springy stamping colors yesterday and created a card that feels like spring to me. Maybe my card will encourage spring to show itself!
This is actually a very simple card. I don’t always create cards with layers and techniques sometimes I really enjoy a simple card. This card is stamped on our notecards which measure 3 1/2″ by 5″ and they even come pre-scored and with their own little envelopes! I used my Blooming With Kindness stamp set on this card and added a little Dazzling Diamonds to highlight the flower. Don’t you just love the little faux stitching on the edge of the card?! That was done with the Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Folder.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Whisper White Note Cards Envelopes
- Blooming With Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter