Do you ever have a project that starts out looking one way and then ends up completely different than what you imagined? That is how this card ended up for me!
I love the color combination on this card and I pulled it from the Paper Players Color Challenge #136 this week. The color combination of my card is Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, and Pool Party. I used the stamp set Summer Silhouettes for the flower images and the words come from the Sweet Essentials stamp set.
Did you notice that fun little Soda Pop Top on the card?! I had the card all finished and really felt like it needed just one more thing…and so I added the Soda Pop Top at the last minute, but I’m so happy I did! It really adds a fun little detail to this card!
Be Creative, Kristin
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Rose Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Soda Pop Tops
- 1/2 Inch Circle Punch
- Summer Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
Such a beautiful clean and classy card! I love the crumb cake base and the texture. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!
Really cute! Isn’t it funny how a design starts one way and then ends up another. You did a great job!
Very pretty! I love the crumb cake base and the sparkly details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! 🙂