Last weekend several Wisconsin stampers got together and had a regional gathering in Madison, WI. We had a fabulous time and I always enjoy spending time with other stampers!
There were between 40-50 stampers there. This is a picture of my stamping family that was able to make it to the regional. Can you find me? I’m waaaay in the back. I guess I should have sat in the front since I’m such a shorty! This picture was taken on Saturday after all of the festivities were over. I just love hanging out with my stamping sisters!
On Friday night we had a shoebox swap, which is where all of the demonstrators bring the supplies needed for everyone there to make a card that they designed. It’s called a shoebox swap because the card should take under 10 minutes to make and all of your supplies should fit in a shoebox.
Here is the card that I shared with my stamping group. This was a new color combination for me, and actually I came up with it because I wanted a neutral base that wasn’t Crumb Cake or Vanilla. Basic Grey worked lovely with a little bit of Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit.
There were 25 different cards to make and it was SO much fun just stamping and chatting with friends! In the weeks to come I will be sharing those beautiful creations as well. To see what else I used on my card check out my stamping supplies below.
Be Creative, Kristin
- Basic Gray 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Summer Starfruit 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Midnight Muse 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Word Window Punch
- 3/16″ Brads – Neutrals Collection
- Postage Stamp Punch
- Color Spritzer Tool
- Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker
- Blooming With Kindness: Flower Clear-Mount Stamp
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Thanks for being such a BIG PART of our event! Your cards were amazing and you are so fun to be with, sista! 🙂